Google Ads Integration
Integrating your Google Ads (a.k.a., "AdWords") account and Google Analytics 4 (GA4) can you provide you with valueable information not only about how visitors from Google Ads interact with your website, but also how your Google Ads campaigns themselves perform.
Linking Google Ads with GA4 enables you to ...
- Import conversions from GA4
- Import remarketing audiences from GA4
- View GA4 data in your Google Ads reports
- View Google Ads data in GA4
- Measure conversions from IU's GA4 web and app properties
To take advantage of these benefits, your Google Ads accounts will first need to be linked to IU's main Google Ads Manager Account. To request integration, please fill out the form below. If you need help finding your Google Ads customer ID number, refer to Google's documentation.
If you're unsure if you need to link your account or have other questions, email email@example.com.